Day-At-A-Time is a full service adult day health care program that provides the cognitively impaired and physically frail with a variety of recreational and therapeutic activities. Participation can range from two to five days per week. A hot breakfast, hot lunch and snacks are provided each day, with special attention to dietary requirements.
bringing adult day health care into the future
Located in Schervier Pavilion, the Day-At-A-Time program offers respite for caregivers. Our professional staff gives your loved one a chance to enjoy stimulating therapeutic activities in a positive social environment. From 9 am to 4 pm, our participants enjoy lively and beneficial programs such as exercise, art, music, gardening, and pet therapy. All activities are structured and tailored to meet each individual needs and abilities.
With Day-At-A-Time you have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your loved one is safe and secure and his or her special needs are being met.
adult day health care: a welcome alternative
The Day-At-A-Time program is an excellent alternative to nursing home placement and home care. The following services are available to all participants:
- State-of-the-art health care
- 24 hour skilled nursing care and supervision by trained, licensed nursing staff
- Therapeutic and restorative programs--physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy--as prescribed by Physician
- Attractively served meals as part of a supervised therapeutic nutrition program
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Religious services
- Individualized care plans
- A variety of stimulating social, recreational and cultural programs
- Medications are prescribed by a physician
- Blood work
Medicaid and private payment accepted. Fees available upon request. For information or to make a referral, please call 845-987-5717.
State and Federal Laws prohibit discrimination against any employee, applicant, patient based on race, creed, color, national origin, handicap, sex and source of payment, marital status or sexual preference.
CALL AND ASK ABOUT A FREE DAY!
Theresa Casey, RN
Director of Adult Day Health Care